Blog Archive

Friday, April 1, 2022

my chriss aethan

 I did not even hear the baby cry.

I passed out as soon as I saw the baby out and I gave the nurse my phone for pictures. Dunno what happened after that.

The last pic is from Ison. Have not seen the baby yet, I'm still in the recovery room. Maybe later when they move me to a private room.

I woke up with a bunch of people around me still doing the small surgery thing to tie up my tubes (update: it turns out they actually removed my tubes, not just tie them).. I'm still dizzy with oxygen on my face and the cut up part hurting. Can't feel or move my legs at all right now. There is this automatic bp thingy on my arm and a heat lamp under my blanket.

I'll go back to sleep. Just sending these latest updates for fam and friends lol

😄











No comments:

Post a Comment